Sunday, March 1, 2009

Power Outage

Sometime back in Dec. our power went out and we had sooooo much fun. We obviously played with the camera. Yes, I know, I have a freaky long tongue. I can touch my nose with it. It's a great ice breaker.
We played with flashlights. We already had a fire going so it was no big deal for us. Grace got a flashlight for Christmas from her Great Grandma and got to break it in. People visited us, we went visiting. It was a neighborhood event.
Whatever I did into the camera Grace did too. Night vision is cool. It was sooooo much fun. I love it when the power goes out. In part due to because we are so prepared with almost every imaginable emergency kit on the market. In Costa Rica our best teaching times were when the power was out because they couldn't watch t.v. and we were the next best thing.

No comments: