Monday, May 3, 2010

Grand Opening Bliss

I am so very proud of the hard work we've put into our new training center called "The Pretty Place". It's huge, it's got fresh paint and carpet, and it's ready to beautify Dixie!
I had to add my personal touch with a pot of flowers in MK pink and Mary Kay Ash's favorite color yellow.
I even switched out my light switches in my facial room. Details, details!
Nobody got shocked this time (Still so sorry, Paul).
We had a crew of at least 15 friends and family coming and going at different times to help out with everything. 2,000 (8 rooms and 3 bathrooms) of updating that took us several weeks/few hours a day. Out of everybody, I only have a picture of Carrie. I went many days with paint in my hair, that I didn't find until I got home! At least it was good weather, but I would have done ANYTHING to be out of the hotel into a permanent location.

1 comment:

Janell said...

cute new hairstyle!! love it.