Monday, December 14, 2009

The best people live in Holland

Here are my dear friends, Miranda and Ruud and their little boy Sven. They came and toured California for a month and stopped in St. George on their last weekend. We went to a Dixie football game. We were so busy chasing kids, I can't even remember if we won. But I know we had fun. Nothing like the 49'ners game they saw in San Fran.
This is the only picture all weekend of him smiling. The second you take his picture he turns his head and you get the profile. I think he knows what he is doing and it's his game. My Grace on the other hand, goes and gets the camera and demands you take a picture of her!
Grace and Ruud played for hours while the ladies when to Tuacahn to see Footloose. We dressed up and had a ball. It was so cute to see the toddlers play without speaking to each other. I found it tricky to play with him because I was always wanting to talk and be the boss. He didn't listen to a word I said. But at least he has an excuse. It only got scary one time. I told him to get down from a 2nd story railing and he kept climbing. I thought both moms were going to have heart attacks. I felt so bad (and still do, a little, sorry Miranda for the near heart attack)
Fumble!

Recovered by #1 and ran in for a touchdown!!

No comments: