Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reverse order Hogle Zoo Pics

This was Grace's first time to the zoo and she loved it. Her new best friends are the giraffes. This pictures is sweet to all the moms out there and probably misunderstood by the men. How nice if we could just sit/stand there and the baby feeds itself!
Grace right away was saying "mama giraffe so big, so tall". We were there the day before the elephant had her baby. It was Hunter's birthday activity also and then the elephant was born on his birthday. I thought that was pretty cool.
The first animal we saw was the rhino. Why couldn't we have started with the fuzzy koalas or something less intimidating.
I don't remember what we were looking at but it amazed and semi scared her.
Last picture of the day. My Gracii-lou-hoo was so tired we busted out the binky. She is used to 2 or 3 naps a day still and most days it was 1/2 hr in the car, tops. I sat in mud, but at least we have a picture with the zoo sign. So many times I never get a picture of us with the sign, so my new thing is sign pictures.

No comments: