Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shine On!

The theme this year was shine on and shine we did. I never knew how much time I would have to come back and take pictures of me in front of things, so as I was passing I would snap shots with other gals walking through them.
This is amazing. 2% overhead to run the Mary Kay Foundation. Read the sign, I love it. Mary Kay is known for raising the bar. They say 35%, we say 2%. They say basic regulations, we say FDA approved. We raised over $60,000 with donating our pocket change over the month.
Uh, oh, was I just farming on facebook?
President of Mary Kay U.S. Darryl Overcash's office. We're buds. They took us on a tour of Corporate and showed us a few offices.
This is Mary Kay Ash's office exactly how she left it with her glasses on her desk. As time goes on, this will be such a time capsule. She passed in 2001. It's already outdated a little and she also loved old fashioned stuff so that doesn't help. She loved Monet type paintings with pastels and women in long dresses and hats. You know the type.

No comments: