Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagging only works if you read the blog

So, I was tagged back in Oct. by Hanna Hare, but haven't kept up my blog or read anyone else's since before then. Well, today I finally noticed that I was tagged to write my 6 quirks. Only 6! This will be tricky with my new nails (Thanks Santa).
1. I clean the kitchen before I cook, not after.
2. I can't stand the t.v. on in an empty room.
3. I never leave my bedroom in my pajamas.
4. I have to have my house tidy. Not necessarily clean, but nothing touches the floor.
5. I will not write in my scriptures, not even to highlight.
6. I have to brush my teeth before I wash my face. I cannot do that in any other order (I've tried).

Yea, that was fun. Don't judge because now it's your turn-Janick, Kim, Crystal, Kristin, Heather and Marissa. And I'm catching up on a lot of blog reading-so there may be other tags out there for me to do.

No comments: